26 September 2009

Simple Seventeen...

It was a FRIDAY.
I was born on a FRIDAY! Totally enjoying my burfday...

Sadly, Bro kene BALIK Terengganu on my birthday night! sedyh..
On the way back from the bus station;
Dad called for a stop;

:)
OLD TOWN WHITE COFFEE.
No. 1 fact: I LOVE COFFEE!!! I creve for them.
No.2 fact: Interior kdai tue SUPERB! lol.
No. 3 fact: It's my birthday!!!
No. 4 fact: I'M NOT HUNGRY! 

We sat there...
I ordered 'Ice Blended White Coffee Mocha' and 'Strawberry Thick Toast'
Dad: 'Mocha Coffee *hot!' n Double kaya toast
Mum: 'Hazelnut White Coffee'

My Ice blended and the hazelnut coffee SEDAP giler.. My birthday was all PEACE and SIMPLE. No Party nor anything else.. BTW, I'll be LEGAL next year... :D
[my drink.]


 It was truly a blessed and peaceful BIRTHDAY!
Presents x banyak; but memorable!
Hopes?

STRAIGHT 1As FOR SPM 2009!!

And; 
that is all.

3 comments:

SHEERA said...

heyy i ske doule kaya toast :DD
nak jgk ! nak jgk !

gud boy , enjoy ur bday :)

Haziq Ghafar said...

hey ! really enjoy ur burfday ? good!

Unknown said...

Era.. jom!
:D

Ajixx...

YUP!
v. much!

Clickety-Click.

Answer Questions