29 June 2010

Beautiful Day.

It's a BEAUTIFUL DAY.



It all started with this SWEET sms. (tqvm, darl. - I liked loved it.)

Are u sleepin - ar u sleepin - darling divv - darling divv - morning bells is ringing- morning bells is ringing - ding ding dong - ding ding dong - :P - good morning!

 P/s: Why 'ding ding dong'??? lol.

And, I got my first LAPTOP. THANKX Granny, Mum, Dad, Aunt, Uncle n Bro. Ok, never EVER judge a book by its covers. It looks kindda, VERY simple but, it's a i5 processor and WIndows 7 Professional. :D

ACER TRAVELMATE.
OK, it looks something like this, but LESS BEAUTY. :( 
The model is TOO NEW that they dont have a picture of it on the net. pffft.

I hope you become a faithful companion, Acer!

2 comments:

Haziq Ghafar said...

oh shit. me jelez. i want new laptop too. my acer dah hancur. haha.

Anonymous said...

DING DING DONG!!!!!!!!....>ash

Clickety-Click.

Answer Questions