24 July 2010

Varsity Life.

Okay, AIMST University is a GREAT Varsity. Even though people may have really nasty opinions on it, I as a student here, am LOVING it.

Friends are awesome. I found my 'niche', 'clique' what-so-ever. I'm glad everything is going fine for me, except one, I'm LOST in STUDIES. So now I gotta strike up in studies wise! Buckle up, Divv!

As I am taking Foundation in Science, here is a simple something.
Subjects: English (HAWT lecturer! LMAO.), Biology, Chemistry & Physics (DREAD!)
  1. It is held in THREE terms, 3 months each.
  2. THIRD term exam comprises SYLLABUS from BLOODY ALL terms.
  3. Only TOP 200 students [from freakin 800 students] from AIMST Foundation gets a seat for their Medical School. (gotta strive.gotta strive.)
  4. The food fee is included in hostel fees, thus, FREE FOOD. XD
  5. A 10 min drive to Sg Petani. (nothing compared to JB though. :( )
  6. A relaxing campus. HAHA. Well, since our seniors are in their semester break!!!!
And yeah, I am SPENDING way TOO MUCH. Been going out to watch The Back-up Plan and The Socerrer's Apprentice. Shopping. Temple. Blah blah blah.

the LAUGHING OUT LOUD (LOL) gang.
Kumu.Reva.Mangkai.ME.Ashie.Sheryna.Sasvin
P.S. F**king excited to go back to Seremban next weekend and meet Mum and Dad. Amma, prepare to be spent! Bwahahaha...


"The Cupid might have struck"

No comments:

Clickety-Click.

Answer Questions