01 January 2009

2009, a new leash.. A new mood..


Merry 2009!!
[dining.table.set.up.4.new.year]
["champagne".drinking.time]
[my.glass.of.drink]
A little too late, I guess..
But, all these 3 days, I sat thinking, of my new RESOLUTION!
Which I call..
RESOLUTION '09!!
HAHA..
So, here it is.. My new Prayer.. Dear GoD, plizz do accomplish them.. I pray for it..
  1. Wanna cover-up my resultz... Wanna score 4.00!!
  2. hurm.. WANNA score for S.P.M. (yay!!)
  3. Then, wish MUM n DAD n BRO da BEST for 2009!! (Love them lotz)
  4. Hope dat f***k*** College becomes more of a 'School' than 'h**l'!! (I REALLY hope)
  5. Finance Probx all SOLVED!
  6. Win "BAHAS" competition, Be a main Speaker..
  7. Win UIA Open!!
  8. Compete in Tunas SAintis (IF can, IF!)
  9. SCORE 101A in Trial!
  10. get JPA SPC!! (For medic, In Ireland!)
  11. Best Student for SPM, with 101A.. (That'll only be knownon 2010, though..)
  12. Everyone be happy.. :) ; and ..
  13. Get together with Jie aftr SPm.. *blush*, I do miss her..

That's my resolution.. I wish everyone good for the year 2009!!

And, I do really mean everyone..

can't wait to finish my freaking-est exam of the year, SIJIL PELAJARAN MALAYSIA (S.P.M.)

Wish me luck..

4 comments:

Haziq Ghafar said...

hey diiv ... hope all ur dreams come true ...
do remember another wish u forgot ...
"HOPE WE WILL BE BESTFRIEND FOREVER" ....

Unknown said...

That'll alwayz be in heart..
Forever n ever...

Anonymous said...

hye divv,
drop here to wish u all d bes in 09 *not too late kan..heheheee*
may u'll b 'smbody' one day

i impatiently waiting 4 u guys coming back to uia for intr-school..heheee..

may u succeed

regards,
ur ex-kak usher =D

Unknown said...

thankx kak tqa.. kan?
happy '09 2...
we'll try to meet, if all goes well! :)

P/s: Plizz do be our usher 2..

Clickety-Click.

Answer Questions