30 May 2009

Syed Sadiq Syed Musa :p


Introducing the newest member of.... The Prinx's Clubbie!!!


huh?..
Just wanna show you The Sadiq.. My newest close friend.. Who I find to be very very gila-gila!! Haha..
A lil bit bout him:
  • Really good in maths
  • Especially Add maths, he dreams to be better than Jessie!!
  • Loves his "Harry Potter" specs
  • Harry Potter is his life... Hakx..
  • I just did for him an e-mail account..
  • hhmmm....
  • Yeah, he sits next to me in class..
  • n, Funnnnny!! :D
  • Blends with us.
  • Don't know why I took so long to meet him..

Thanks for being my friend, Sadiq.. I treasure all my friends.. Haziq, Lulu, Sadiq, Sheera, Hkal, Lili, Fana, n Ash..., song, killa, n0n0n, lela, eyka.. dash, kisyen, v.key..[i'm lazy to continue] Also all the others.. I really appreciate all the colours of my life..

[the tree is me and each branch is my dearest friends]


2 comments:

Haziq Ghafar said...

haha .. sadiq ye ?? hmm...

Unknown said...

new fren, tht is... :)

Clickety-Click.

Answer Questions