05 June 2009

Live.Laugh.Love

hurm..
holz suckz..
bt than arr... School life sucks more than holidays, lorh..
If not, why people enjoy holidays, lorh?..
hakx...
[me.me.me]

Then, there comes the love story..
My gosh, I'm so in love.. I just can't tell how happy I am just this holiday.
This is the only holiday that I felt so close with my entire FAMILY :) and HER ;)
Something to celebrate, huh?
yea.. yea...

I gembira.... slamanya cam nie, kn best..
Sebenarnya, I just finished reading MANISNYA CINTA by ANIS AYUNI
It is really sweet.. :)

results,
on the other hand.
Ntah ar.. NO COMMENT!
later, when announced, I'll show it here (if not embarassing, that is..)
:)

Moving on,
MP3 I kene rembat sehyy..
Sedhy gler.. I couldn't concentrate.. I felt as if there was no point in living. All came to a halt. I was mesmorised..For the only time... I wasn't studying for my mid-years.. :(
Now, i'm back..
Ready to strive.. 9 1As SPM, 2009!! I need a scholarship for Medical Engineering.. (:

BTW, Bro got PETRONAS!! Congratz.. He earned it..

"THE REVENGE OF DA PRINX..."


[The.Revenge.of.da.Prinx]

It's always "Live.Laugh.Love"

4 comments:

Unknown said...

cn i comment?..

Haziq Ghafar said...

haha .. xley2 ... sengal ..
weyh, best blog ahaks .. da first for jun ... hmm, manisnya cinta ye ??? fana bg ak "kau kekasihku" by the same author .. ahaks !!!

Unknown said...

:) hakx.. best buddies in love, huh?

Haziq Ghafar said...

best ... contact me k ? anyway , just nk bgtaw , esok (khamis 25 jun 2009) ak n some of my frens gi arau perlis ... for pum national convention ... wish us luck !!!

Clickety-Click.

Answer Questions