27 August 2009

I LOVE You, BETH Cooper!!

I just got (pinjam jew..) my MUM's brand new NOKIA 3120 Classic (3G, vid call etc.. ) Best!
[Agak Cool!]

Went out on Wednesday (pagi td..),
Met my old friend.. She was and is one of my best friend.. Well, my mum knows her's and so on.. It's just that macam dah berzaman tak jumpe dier..
So, we went out together.. Just me and her. No offfence, though. Tak dating, pown.. :)
Divv: Vikey!!
V.key: Hey, hi! You're tall la wei..
Divv: Damn it.. U're skinny!!
V.key: URgh!!
Divv: U're Anorexia izit? Bulimia?
V.key: Fine, stop it! Jom, naik.. See what movie got..
Divv: :) Jom.

Movies weren't taht interesting.. Ok, either "I Love You, Beth Cooper" and "Dance Flick"
God Damn, I had to do the choice.. Lol!

I ChoSe :I LOVE You, BETH Cooper!!

The Movie: Best.lawak gler.sexy.steamy.not your ideal family movie.Teen movie? YESS!!.Funny lyke HELL!!

V.key, sorry coz brought you to watch this movie!! Hakx.. Know U enjoyd it! :)

McD:
V.key: Come, I belanja U..
Divv: Ok. Chicken (dh x igt dh.. ) Burger meal 1
V.key: McFlurry Oreo.. :)
Divv: Hoi Anorexia, x yah diet, alryte..?
V.key: :)
Divv: Here, (sambil bayar..)
V.key: You arr.. I said, I'll pay, kn?.. Bull shit la..
Divv: Oit.. Later, popcorn, U belanja.. Hakx..
[tgh makan. me = the EATER!. she = DIET! LOL!]

[divv.Vkey.Ideal BESTTA buddiez!]
P/S: It was fun, as the so-called-mistakez-free adultz kept on looking and wondering "Doesn't these kids have parents who take care of the social and love life?!".. FYI, we aren't lovers! :p
So, WTF?!
BTW, Thankxx V.key 4 such a nice day out.. Till we meet again! :)
Me, MRSM, She, SETA. Worldz apart, but a friend in need is a friend indeed (;

9 comments:

Haziq Ghafar said...

lalalala ... mcm kite dulu .. igt??? OU??? haha!!! lawak gile !!

Unknown said...

yup!!
cme nie McD, sdat was... KFC, kn?

Anonymous said...

wooooo...
awek divan..
ur feet is so big...i want to lick it...
im horny u know...ur konek must be sooo short...

SHEERA said...

hang out - mmg best :D

*no matter what*

Unknown said...

fuck anonymous!

darK MAiDEN said...

wow..divv
wat a gud platform to make fun of me....
i should hv known wat u r up tooooo...(SIGH)
so were u recording every single conversation we had.....the dialogue were real as if u were recordinG EM!!!
hmmm...maybe next time i will get u...till then
ADIOS....

Unknown said...

HAHA..

sorry la..
Had my mp3 on!! lol..
no la. ingat..

i'm your friend lyke FOREVER, gal..
:)

Lhobna said...

u??da eater??hm..dietla wei!!!gud 4 u!!ahakzz!!

Unknown said...

lol..
xnk!

why diet?..
not gd!

dun wan 2 be anorexia n bulimia..
"Anti Size 4- & less!"

Clickety-Click.

Answer Questions