28 August 2009

I'll be missin' HER ♥

15/08/2009: We went together. ♥
23/12/2008: We thought we BROKE up.. We DIDN'T!
15/08/2009: I wanted to celebrate!! SHE was sick!
16/08/2009: SHE wanted a "pause" till SPM.
25/08/2009: We're OFFICIALLY off!
For:
I would miss the sweet and loveable "Good Morning" messages.
I would miss the romantic "Good Night and tc" messages.
I would miss calling HER on Fridays.
I would miss SMS ing her on holidays, Hp is silent nowadays.
I would miss WORRYING mum n dad might know it
I would miss Sending E-mails
I would miss all THOSE calls.
I would miss LATE night calls.
I would miss FEELING guilty for you.
I would miss your voice.
I MIGHT miss YOU.
It's OK, coz:
You CAN study now.
You can get Straight As
You may not feel guilty.
You may be FREE.
You are not ANYONE'S.
WE are now... NOT LYING!


Despite the sadness, I must say that I adore you.
You'd been such a darling for so long.
You'd been CARING and i liked that.

Alright, if it's for the betterment of our futures.
You are right! I'm just too foolish not to notice that LOVE stalks SuCCeSS!
I respect your decision. I'm sorry for whatever I'd done (including this!)
Don't worry, I'd never was angry at you!

Thanks... for the memories.. cause that is one thing you can't take. :)

9 comments:

SHEERA said...

memories of the beloved one ,
return once they're gone .

SHEERA said...

words are forgotten , but memories returned ,
remember that :)

Haziq Ghafar said...

my other theory : love sucks !

Unknown said...

to Era n Ajixx: you guys are so true....:)

thankxx 4 being such a buddy. Appreciate u guys.

Let the memories be there to reming me LURVE SUCKZ, till SPM, at least!!

hakx..

SHEERA said...

well , we're best buddies rite ?

:D

Unknown said...

aren't we, deaar?

Lhobna said...

huh!!!tru lover huh??take it easy dude...Lyfe has 2 go on..

Unknown said...

hey, lhobbie..

thankxx..
dh okay dh! :)

Karate Kidz said...

RAJI, If u're reading diz.
I never will forget u CHEATED!

ever!

Clickety-Click.

Answer Questions