29 August 2010

de-stress.

It's nearly two months since I last saw JOHOR BAHRU. Yes, I do miss it now. I miss my house, I miss DRIVING like crazy, I miss LAKSA JOHOR. I miss all those Chinese Seafood, I miss the MEE GORENG there, I miss JUSCO and CITY SQUARE. I miss Cathay Cinemas and KISHEN and DARSHAN and VIGNESWARY, my loyal hang out gang in JB! I miss miss miss MUM n DAD and my PC and STREAMYX and all the FREE TIME.


I miss my Form 6 friends of ENGLISH COLLEGE. All the best guys! I know you're all busy and working your asses off, coz I AM ALSO! :D KOLEJ MATRIKULASI JOHOR friends, Im so sorry I had to leave that place. But, it reminded me of my OLD MRSM life TOO MUCH. And I might think Im MUSLIM at some part of my life. I just left out on life, I guess.

Quiz week just ended and the awesome weekend of de-stressing is going on. :) YES, i noe. Im HAVING FUN! :D Went out like crazy yesterday. Crushed Village Mall and Tesco ($%^&!!). Awesome to have a BIG group and go out! It was all SUPER HILARIUS how I made Sheryna's sandal TEAR, hw all of us went Starbucks and played UNO, NINE people crashing one HAIR SALOON for 2 guys to cut hair, EATING LUNCH AND DINNER, and excidentally poured 1/3 of my Iced Hazelnut Old Town White Coffee into the plastic. :(((, the chunks of human's flesh flying off in The Expandables Movie, the line "so you're gonna kneel and suck each other's dick now?" from the same movie, the LAME STUFFY CAB RIDE BACK. More details, buzz MELVIN, SHARVIN & SHERYNA. Plenty of laughs!

U guys are awesome. Aimst life is getting awesome-er. Un-academic vise, of course! :D
[SASVIN's Birthday Bash - 18/08/2010]











p/s: so sorry Ajixx, was busy with Assessment week. And yes, I ENVY your life in KTJ. Haha. Just kidding. :D

3 comments:

darK MAiDEN said...

so sweet..miss CS and family the most...hittin downtown on the 3rd!!

Haziq Ghafar said...

It's okay divv. Maybe some other time we'll talk.:)

Unknown said...

Vkey: I'll be reaching JB NEXT Thursday! Just a day before Raya. How awful! Just 4 days break. :S

Haziq: :)

Clickety-Click.

Answer Questions