05 September 2010

On Life.

Life has been moving fast. The clock seems to be ticking faster every second, or it's just me being paranoid that I haven't started studying when my housemates, groupmates, friends have STARTED. Or might have finished, judging by the amount of time they spend in the library. SO, I gotta buckle up and catch that "cho-cho" train. GOSH.

But then, to be thinking again, Im pretty excited for the coming week. Guess what, HOLIDAYS is coming, though VERY VERY VERY short, I'll be touching Johor Bahru after what seems like AGES.
Selamat HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI, friends, teachers and all Muslimins. :) Have a great Raya 2010!!!
Hoping for a VERY SAFE journey. :)
But then again, the 10-13 hours bus journey just sets the mood off. :(

But yeah, I just can't wait to go back, have a good laugh, escape this hussle bussle life, spend quality time, have LOTS of fun, INDULGE a lot of CHINESE food and home cooked. TALK, CHAT, play around, fight blah blah blah. Just can't wait...



Right now, I feel so mad. It all started from this email from Apple. :) Launching the new range of iPods!!! OMFG. iPod Nano is freaking cute and so-my-type! Instant love! Anyone, if you're just confused on what to get me, I would love a 2010-generation iPod Nano (Red colour, pls) for my 18th Birthday! :D :D :D :) *lots and lots of smiley!*

I really want this, please.

Just watch this, Steve Jacobs' presentation is remarkably simple and stunning. :D

Till then, gotta hit back that books. Urgh. Ciao. :)

No comments:

Clickety-Click.

Answer Questions