22 July 2011

Doodle!

Oohhlala!
Speaking of doodle, I just realized that the route I'm about to take is a route of messiness, anxiety, LOOONG hours of staring at the book, LOTS LOTS LOTS of small hideous writings on one small particular subject, Telling bad and worse news to innocent people, sending blood-stained tie to dryclean almost every couple of days and the only occupation accepted to DOODLE! Yes, Doodle. What's synonym to a Doctor? BAD HANDWRITING. Believe me, it is BAD. Hence, I'm no more worried of my deteriorating handwriting quality. Almost 2 months of not holding a pen, I believe I can't write anymore. (drama much?)

Thanks to always there Lappy and a trustworthy PC in my dining area, I've not being using my brain much, hence, the whole maggots in my brain doing it's own business and not allowing me to THINK. :S Bummer. Degree intake is just a couple of weeks away and I'm feeling homesick AT HOME already. Gosh, 5 years gonna be LOOOONG yet I'm looking forward as much as I could. Certainly tonnes better than that hell I was in for 5 miserable years. Yeah, MRSM sucked and I didn't gain any advantage in being there in scholarship placement wise while my peers got, such unfair, but being in this VERY POLITICALLY PEACEFUL country, we shall not open that topic. ;) Yet, the whole dillemma of not scoring well in Degree Assessments, but yet again, screw it.

Plenty were worried me and my peers wouldn't make it through but screw y'all bitches, we made it. Maybe we didn't end up first in our class, but it wasn't my aim since day one. All I wanted is a seat. Mission accomplished. Next mission: Get the cert. And cert I shall get. :)

Speaking of home, don't y'all think it's a bliss? Okay, I may not live in a mansion or what, but I like it here rather than anywhere. Just the comfort of knowing who is at home and how you just can find random food to stuff into the back of your throat at odd hours, and knowing there's always milk, fruits and cheese in the fridge in case I become weirdly in eating frenzy mood. Also the car is always there and the malls so close to home. Pretty awesome, I'd say. But, studies and self-improvement duties I shall follow. :P

Enough on pointless rattling, new mission for the past two days is to re-watch Glee, season 2. And god, everyone, DO REWATCH; some many jokes tend to be even more funnier! Esp from Santana and Sue Slyvester! Also Britney. Yeah, they're oh-so-hot, err NOT SUE. :P Their vocals are stunning yet I could spot many places where auto tune played a major part, even with Kurt. They should rely on their real voices ALL THE TIME tho.

p/s: My aunt reckons super tall guys WILL AND ALWAYS fall for short, cute chicks, leaving Tall girls with Shorties. Believe so? ;)


Pretty Pretty Pretty Quinn Fabray!
Hooked to this song right now; I feel pretty/unpretty

No comments:

Clickety-Click.

Answer Questions