11 July 2011

Tales of the Sleeping and Sitting Holy Person.

Yess, I missed you, BLOGSPOT.
Well, it feels like I've lost contact with my dear blogspot for a mere year! Well, it might have been.






So, yeah, nevermind the eternal love that me and this blogspot share, it's my brain that have rot. Seriously, I think the most civilized essay or article I've written should be credited back to MRSM Batu Pahat days. After that, I've gave way for my brain to emit stupid mistakes and not give grammar and English a second thought. My bad, I know.

Okay, so, since it'd been fucking long since I blogged; I think I should waste no time in updating about my current life. I just returned home from an East coast of Malaysia roadtrip. It was splendid, especially with family. A Proton Waja, boot filled with luggage, enough cash, petrol filled, an used map and there, ready to go. Of all the nonsense that happened, I can't remember which was the best! Hilarious bunch, we are. And knowing East Coast, I tried my skills in the local accent/slang.

Gosh, it was stuff. Bro and me ordered Mee Goreng, or Fried Noodles, well we stuck to simple food like mee goreng pattaya, tomyam and ikan bakar to avoid accidentally consuming beef meat; and the cook replied "Telo xdo, ikangg xdo, daging xdo, Ude ado, Ude bole, Ude?" And I looked at Harin with a bizarre look. After his usual few seconds lag (LOL), he spoke Terengganu language with sounded like alien possessed him and was using his tongue. That was what I thought, how I hope an Alien did. :D

Kelantan was equally fun, with roads. Kelantan road; mind you, is just crazy absurd. They have no road goes straight and is labelled with good sign boards. And using an updated map, yes, we prefer old school (bcoz knowing Dad and Bro, they might look at the GPS machine and say 'Go To Hell', even me. ;P ) we made alot of roundabouts and wrong exits. And damn it, we even went astray into Tanjung Mangkuk! We all became MANGKUK! Thanks to Khishen, who we picked up at his Crew Residence, we managed to go to Rantau Panjang. But, first, the SLEEPING BUDDHA. It was a temple called Wat Polithivan, somewhere after Tumpat. And thanks to my sudden burst of fortune in direction, we managed to find it. Wee. Malaysia is a sad sad sad country. That temple looks disgusting, maintenance wise. Idk what the fhish that the gov is doing, but the temple was not maintained. Sad case. Shit much. We continued to search for the Sitting Buddha, but apparently the Sitting Buddha decided to stand up and go for a walk. LOL. Sorry, Buddha.

And so, we turned around and we got to Rantau Panjang. Guess what was the bargain? A Burberry Handbag for 50 bucks! And it looks exactly the same! Haha, not for me, of course. Nothing much there and back we went to find for a hotel. Yess, we're spontaneous planners.

The trip brought many many memories and I shall cherish. East coast drivers are crazy, and the bus and lorry drivers are insane. I tried my hands on the roads and well, I felt GOOOOOOD taking turns at high speed, that's when your Dad's asleep in front and I close my ears to my mum's lullabic voice. Wee.
Fun, YES, it was. Fattening? Hell Yeah!!! From original keropok lekor, boiled corns, grilled corns, young coconuts, coconut jellies, ikan bakar, mee goreng pattaya, sirap bandung, dim sum and all other NAAAICE foods, it was heavenly.
ANDDDDDD, Terengganu and Kelantanese are RICH. SERIOUSLY. The have Bungalows like Mushrooms, even on Paddy Fields. 
The Sleeping Buddha.
P/s: I think the Buddhist Temple in Kuantan, with the huge fishes-filled lake is oh-so-awesome.
I'll marry whoever decides to pop-out and be my nothing. :)

No comments:

Clickety-Click.

Answer Questions