21 March 2010

Awesome!

The weather today is totally Loveable. I LOVE it. 
Why can't everyday be like today?

Many things happened this week, lots of it. For once, I was TOTALLY busy with all the applications. Sorry, top priority!

And, dengan sukacitanya, I got selected to the Program Pendedahan Kerjaya Kedoktoran in Hospital Sultanah Aminah. (No big deal about that, but still.. OPTIMISM (:

So, Monday (22/03/2010) till Friday (26/03/2010), I'll be literally FULLY occupied. :) Sorry for abandoning, you.

Also Good News are:

MAKTAB RENDAH SAINS MARA BATU PAHAT JOHOR got the 9th ranking. Kudos to ourselves!!! & the teachers! GOd, that's a high achievement from the 33th place. hehe..

Note to MRSM BPJs: Pls Show Our Batch Some Respect, we did you proud!


Personally, I got the 132th place among all MRSM students. Good enough? idk.idk.idk.&, i dun care. (:

In MRSM BPJ, the list goes 
  1. Gew Jessie Jie Yi (3rd rank) - 10 A+
  2. Song Hui Lee (54th rank) - 8 A+, 1 A
  3. Me!!! Diivan Raj Silvakumar (132th rank) - 7 A+, 2 A pffft!
Pretty cool, huh? I so wish to be Jessie. But, OPTIMISM. It is GOOD ENOUGH. 

Finally, I'm Legal to drive!
Bwahahaha.. Great Week!

1 comment:

SHEERA said...

i love that song , anyway ;)
"smile" :))

Clickety-Click.

Answer Questions