05 March 2010

Deal.

Okay, listen up.

I'm leaving to THERE tommorow night due to reasons that I may not explain. Just take it as VACATION. Simpler said, less hussle..

I regret it so damn much I could not be there at MRSM Batu Pahat, Johor on the 11th of March, Thursday to take my results of Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM). I will miss all those moments to see the teachers faces on our results, my best friends and their achievements, all my classmates' scores, the Form Five 2009's overall performance. I hope we did the very best, as a team and individually!

I'm so sorry I couldn't be there, folks. To the administratives of MRSM BPJ, I appreciate if I could take my results and all the other documents on Monday morning, 15th March. I will be there. I informed my Homeroom advisor already. :)

I know I'm missing the ONLY moment of SPM results taking in my life & I regret it so damn much. But, it's too much for a flight to come back. I miss you, too.

Thank You, teachers & friends.

5 comments:

Haziq Ghafar said...

xpe divv.. hopefully ur rsults will be so great.,

Unknown said...

i hope so too!!

SHEERA said...

i x pegi amik pun next thursday ahaha . lg best :P

darK MAiDEN said...

gud luck!!

Unknown said...

era, i pon x gi amek!!!
vikey, thankxx dear!

Clickety-Click.

Answer Questions