04 March 2010

Shopping Flee...

Gosh!

Tesco Logo Large Pictures, Images and Photos

Tesco just opened. I meant, JUST OPENED. So, lepas mengeliat2 bangun today, mum ajak to go to Tesco.
As, today was the OPENING CEREMONY. I ON je!!!

Shockingly, there were like THOUSANDS & thousands of people. Hello, aren't y'all working on a typical Thursday!? Haishh.. The parkings were like FULL. Fortunately, we got a parking, in the shade, right in front of the door. *yipee*

Urm. We just went looking2 around. Comparing prices with Giant & Jusco.. After like hours in there, sesak pulak tue we went to the Food Court. Sorry, but, UNINTERESTING & OVER-CROWDED. I was Suffocating, literally.

Thus, I bought a tee & a cap,  mum grabbed a new Handbag.., n QUICKLY left Tesco. Keluar Tesco, Masuk Jusco!!! Hahahaha...
Jus-co Pictures, Images and Photos

We ate at Jusco and called it a day. Mum called for more shopping in Jusco, but malas la, ma.. I wanna go online. lol.

P/s: This Tesco is hardly THREE MINUTES drive from my house. I SURELY can walk there. the best part is, JUSCO is beside it and GIANT is opposite it. Way to go! 

Nusantara, the next city.

2 comments:

darK MAiDEN said...

shoppin arr.....hehe

Unknown said...

juz rounding2 la.. ahaha... wanna find gift 4 u! :P

Clickety-Click.

Answer Questions