03 May 2010

Crank That - Soulja Boy

Okay, first of all. My life is going somewhere beyond the dread I had expected. Nevertheless, I still keep on being scolded by my lovely parents. Well, I have really caring parents. And, I love them as much back. ♥ I do know they want me to be happy at all times, and couldn't blame them. 

Thus, I thought of doing this SILLY game I picked up from SHAFIRA HASNY. Well, the girl which I was very close with when I'm Sixteen. btw, thankx Shafira.

Rules:
  1. Play ALL your music in SHUFFLE mode. (In my case, all my ENGLISH songs la.. If not, TOO complicated.)
  2. For EACH following question, Click 'NEXT' button. The SONG that plays is the answer.
  3. SUPPOSE to write the name of the song HONESTLY. LOL. (Might doubt that.)
As of now, I'm listening to 'Big Big World - Amelia'

  •  IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?
Boom Boom Pow - Black Eyed Peas
  • WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GIRL?
As Long As You Love Me - Backstreet Boys
(true!!!)
  •  HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Phase - Danity Kane
(this dissapointment is JUST a Phase.)
  • WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
Love In This Club - Usher feat. Young Jeezy
(get L.O.V.E??!.)
  •  WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
LMAO!!! HURT - Christina Aguilera

  •  WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
I Don't Love You - My Chemical Romance
(GOSH! REALLY??!?!!??!?!.)
  • WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS?
There's Nothing - Sean Kingston feat. Paula DeAnda
(Nothing better ♥)
  •  WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Nothing In This World - Paris Hilton
(Nothing can beat HIM.)
  • WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
I Can't Take My Eyes Off You - Zac Efron feat. Vannessa Hudgens
(High School Musical Bonus Track)
  •  WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
London Beckoned Songs About Money Written By Machines - Panic! At The Disco
(Review?)
  • WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Breathe - Taylor Swift feat. Colbie Caillat
(Inhale.Exhale.Inhale.Dead?!)

  •  WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Jai Ho - Slumdog Millionaire OST
(Jai Ho = DESTINY. My Destiny!)
  • WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU
Bad Romance - Lady GaGa
(OMG! Mum's favourite song!!)
  • WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Your Call - Secondhand Serenade
Summer Love - Justin Timberlake
(Yeap, I CHEATED. I'll dance for BOTH.)
  • WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Over My Head - The Fray

  • WHAT IS YOUR INTEREST?
Never Be Replaced - 1st Ladi
(Reading. It've never been replaced. Ever.)
  •  WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Somebody To Love - Glee Cast

  •  WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
Fireflies - Owl CIty

  •  HOW WILL YOU DIE?
Sway -Pussycat Dolls
(During Dancing?)
  •  WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST REGRET?
Hey There Dellilah - Plain White T's
  • WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH? 
Famous Last Words - My Chemical Romance
  • WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
Me And You - Cassie
(I wished we were still together. Just WISHED.)
  • WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
Until The End Of Time - Justin Timberlake
(Hell yeah. And I'll Love her till THE END.)
  • WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
The Show - Lenka

  •  DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
Here In My Home - Malaysian Artistes For Unity (MAFU)
(Family First.)
  •  IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
For Your Entertainment - Adam Lambert
(Maybe NOT.)
  •  WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
A Lonely September - Plain White T's
  •  WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
Crank That - Soulja Boy

Okay! DONE! LOL. That was crap & tiring & made me realise I have lots of 
UNLISTENED songs. :P


Times Square






5 comments:

Haziq Ghafar said...

divv, bestfriend forever !
sorry for not seeing you in jb.
next time okay we hangout at jb. city square !

Unknown said...

okay buddy.
We WIll!

Raha Imani A. said...

nice pic in times square... i wonder who else was there :D

Unknown said...

heee.... sumwhere ran awal2 rdy. Like a Cinderella aftr listening to the midnight chimes! :D

glad meeting you, though.

Unknown said...

*sumone

Clickety-Click.

Answer Questions