07 May 2010

Emotional RollerCoaster.

ROTFL. Im watching funnyHILARIOUS stuff to stop me from over-thinking on worrying things.
I hope no one would be in my position anymore. It's just uncontrollable. Due to me "confusions", my daily life seem to SUFFOCATE. Bt, leave that. FULL STOP.

Well, today I was in the Hospital:
  • Reading P.S. I Love You


























  • Texting Mum on hopes to become 'Dr. Diivan Raj' (hopefully.)
THUS, it suddenly felt like it was TOO much for me.  Emotional RollerCoaster. It's Okay for not understanding. No Offence taken.


:)

2 comments:

darK MAiDEN said...

relax.....it will be fine...i noe all the talking is not working but just stay calm...it will be over as soon as you can think of!!!
by the way...i bet, u will be a gr8 doc...and show me so respect when u do!!!

Unknown said...

u'll always get my respect, my dear. no matter wat u did. U are my BFF. :)

thankx, btw. appreciate it much. :) i need encouragement.

Clickety-Click.

Answer Questions