16 May 2010

Hari Anugerah & Life.

Yay!! Maktab Rendah Sains MARA had appreciated OUR contributions by giving us

SHEIKH MUSZAPHAR SHUKOR'S MEMOIR?! Bloody Hell. Im not looking forward to go to space. Im looking forward to Slicing Humans and playing with organs & needles. Thank you for "understanding", MRSM.

Anyway, I was ashamed with my peers, who enviously got matrix and UM and UiTM and what-so-ever. Leaving me alone in NORMAL school. Again, thanks.

Oh, please, don't give the excuse of not getting TEN A+s in SPM my failure for NOT getting matrix. Well, ONCE UPON A TIME, my principal PROMISED that if I got even NINE As, the government would be delighted to grant me a scholarship. Thanks for the encouragement, Madam Norzan. I'm counting on it. And, YOU BETTER BE CORRECT!


Life as a Form Six student is FUN, for now. I loved my teammates. Thank you for giving a GREAT head-start in Orientation.


Still remember my cheer (team cheer):


"Apa yang penting??? Kerjasama!!!

Go..... PETANI MODEN.

1,2,3,4, HI-5!!"


Love you guys, though.





p/s: Mr.I-Love-Over-Everything, I want the Best for LIFE. And, money IS important. Guess I'm JUST stupid for wanting to be RICH. 

4 comments:

Baaqiy Ghazali said...

divv, i hope we both get jpa!!!

Unknown said...

baaqiy, me too!!! dying for JPA.

Haziq Ghafar said...

JPA ! JPA ! me too guys.

Unknown said...

sure3. JPA, bless us!

Clickety-Click.

Answer Questions