25 December 2008

Eggnogs and Fruitcake, anyone?

Christmas!!
The season of joy, lights, presents and a lot of happiness..
But, today seems dull and moody.. lol!



The sky's dark,
Rain come and go,
computer staring at me,
No cookies in the jar,
Dad went out, :(
Mum's having some aches,
Bro chanelling the tv,
Hp seemed to be VERY quiet,
Internet not stable,
Heart seems empty,
School is ONE FREAKING week away..
n, Unfinished Mountained Homework!!

As if we're in a solemn state! Gosh, I hope not!
So, I just can't wait for this evening... My aunt n her family are coming! Good!
no more boringness!
Then, night might go for some Xmas Visiting.. Fruitcakes, Eggnogs and freshly
home-Made wine!!

guys, do u know what Eggnog is?.. [eggnog: Really Fancy One!]

  • It's a drink
  • Made up of...
  • egg
  • flour
  • RUM!! :)
  • sugar
  • I don't do this thing!
  • Ask an expert..

Enough with the eggnog!

About my wish to Santa, I hope he did give me, I'll tell you guys next Xmas!!haha..

[Chocolate.poem.shop]


This pic I took at a Chocolate shop
(heaven!!) in Genting.. Clearly,
I LOVE Chocolates!!



I just ran out of ideas now...
hakx..
So, that's it then..


No comments:

Clickety-Click.

Answer Questions