25 December 2008

Merry Xmas!!

I'm sitting here, just finished my first blog and realised...
It's already Christmas!!
Jesus Christ was bornt in his time..




So, Merry Christmas everyone..


I just love all the Xmas trees..


But, there are stills things which is just different about Xmas.. As I was saying to my mum just now..

Xmas is the mostly waited un-celebrated event of the year!!

why?

well... in Malaysia,..there isn't much festival on Xmas, compared to the English nor the Americans n Australians.. We're just being us..


Every year, my family just wait for Xmas.. bcoz of those great familt-oriented movies they'll (ASTRO!!) b brodcasting!! They are just soo... nice to watch, with your family of coz..

SADLY, ASTRO failed this year!! Yes! those Comedic + romance + 'Oh, it's about family, remember?' movies are just been pushed away!! no really enjoyable movie this year, though! Where's 'Santa Claus 2&3', 'Eve's Xmas'??!!)



So, in the whole.. I just want to make my wish for Xmas.. (Sorry SAnta, for the late request)..
Oops.. I'm suppose to b Hindu, right?
nevermindla... WE'RE MALAYSIANS!!!



Dear Santa..
1)I just wish for a great year ahead..
2)A good academic performance for me (101A, nothing less!!)
3)Dad gets promotion (Goodies for me!! hakx..)
4)Bro gets an interesting University!!
5)Mum.. Gets what she wants..
6)My family blessed with health n happiness..
7)All those Utophinians gets more food

and..
9)Ajixx gets his SEGi College(??)

So.. Santa... I'll be expecting those in my socks when I h=get up tomorrow!!
I really do!

and, incase this 'SANTA' showed up, I'm calling the
modelling Agency!!



MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
again..

4 comments:

darK MAiDEN said...

WAH.....really u have so much of wishes for Santa....!!!...guess wat....uf u want everything to happen the way u want it...u have to be a good boy for a year...and have u been doin any mischevious things?...Santa gives gift to good people only.....hehehe!!!

p.s; that poem was ori by myself!!!
thank u....(^_^)

Haziq Ghafar said...

hey !!!
mane ko curi model santa tuh ?? tough tuh .. wkakakaka

Haziq Ghafar said...

thanx sbb doakan aku ... (tgh nangis..) .. terharu ...

Unknown said...

hakx..
baru sedar ke??

Clickety-Click.

Answer Questions