24 December 2008

Hello Blogspot!!


hello! nah, too formal.. Hye!!
that's much better!


So, guys and gals, it surely looks like I already launched my blog!!
A hearty WELCOME to everyone..

Me!



That's me, I dare say.. okay, with a lil' bit of editing in my Olympus camera..!


Blogging, thankx to my dearest buddy, ajixx, is now something I look forward too..


hakx..


You should know me:




  • I prefer divv, but Diivan is fyne


  • no Raj, plizz..


  • Jay Bee guy (not 2 quiet, not to bz)


  • LOVE music..


  • hate study (but I had 2! "all 4 my own good", it seems)


  • Just came off a relationship.. *sobs.. *sobs..


  • 16 YEARS OLD!!! (AND i just got my present.. Thanks dad!)
  • my god-blessed mum gave birth to me on the friday, the 13th! nah! It was on Friday, 25th September!


  • I'm loyal to.. HINDUISM (and seriously trying to be more religious... see down there?)


  • I only Have A bro, no sis.. (fight with him lyke 'no-men's-businees)


  • love my family (superb as they can be!)


  • Lousy in SPORTS! (damn, serious!)


  • to make up, GOOD in talking (bla.. bla.. bla.., I can go on forever like this!)


  • Colors of interest are... BLUE, SILVER, BLACK, and.. WHITE!!


  • i'm a caring, sophisticated, shy, sensitive (not at all times), friendly, boast (only at foes!!, strictly), clever (!!), active-ly pretender, loyal, beloved + lovable, cheerful, honest and... disicplined (OMG! I'm lying!!) guy..


  • Just to say this, I HATE, TERIBBLY MUCH are... myself being a back-stabbers, hypocrite, boaster, cheater, and myself being poor (IF!)


and, I must say this.. but.. Okay, I write diaries too... I love them , to be honest. I also love my handphone and camera very very much!!



[hp:5300 Xpress Music] n.. ma' camera.. u should know..

haha.. It's just a bloody digital camera which can be thrown into water and can be slammed onto, oh yeah they also wrote 'Olympus' on it! (got the picture?!)

To all who read this, I would like to say a heartiest..


WELCOME GUYS!! n, GALS!!



2 comments:

Haziq Ghafar said...

rindu phone aku !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

It'z mine la..
nk pinjam?

Clickety-Click.

Answer Questions