26 December 2008

h00td!v a.k.a. sIbLingZ MANIA

HI my name is divv!
meet my dearest + beloved + friendly + down-to-earth + annoying + smart + slow-pacer + more-handsome-than-me + talented-than-me + next-door-guy + helpful (!!) + caring + i-dun-have-to-pay-when-i-go-out-with-him BRO, hoot!

[bro.me.a.k.a.hoot.divv ]
[me.bro.a.k.a.divv.hoot]



[hoot.me]
So, that's my bro.. He's NOT MY twin, for God's sake..
He's juz my bro, not much older than me! But, we are worlds apart ( in characteristics!!-due to school, I think)

That's all!! nah!

I may not have many siblingz, but all my cousinz's are my siblings 2.. I have beautiful 6 princessses n 5 Prince Charming as my cousinz!! when we get together, You should reconsider buying a new HOUSE!! (Get the picture?)


[gush.meRx.DhaNx.BriNz]
[gush.meRx.DhaNx.BriNz.me]

[BriNz.MeRx.DhaNx]
[Ry.r0sH]
They are all sweet+loveable!! Love them all!!
We might fight like Rome, during it's conquering time, but thE naked truth is.. WE're all SIBLINGZ!!! n, we're together.. forever.. evergreen

So, siblingz all around, stop fighting, look at your sibling, and smile! (And, you'll get punched again!-hakx..)
One day to come, I want all of them to look back and say.. "I Have A really Great Bro!"

Yikes! What did I do?.. haha..

Precisely, I don't know why I'm blaberring about Siblings now.. Guess those WINE took effect. have to hit the bed (PLeaSURE)..

Nighty Nyte!, I LOVE them all..

1 comment:

darK MAiDEN said...

phew....ur describtion abt ur bro....really i dunno wat to say!!!

Clickety-Click.

Answer Questions