29 December 2009

And when nightmare knocks in.

I was like sad, since Santa Claus did not give me any presents... hakx..
So, in that gloomy Christmas Morning, i was wiping my glasses, when..

*snap*
OMG! I just BROKE my spectacles. And, I damn need my glasses!!! So, i went to my mum and she promised to buy a new one. Yay!!

but, I just changed the frame coz I just did that glasses on March!

Shop Assistant: May I help you?
Me: Yeah, m looking for a new frame for these lenses (smbl kluarkan lenses)
SA: Owh, we hav a frame just like yours but in green color (mine was brown)
Me: Let me see it first,
Mum: Macam cantik je the green one.
Me: No way, it's hideous! Let me see that one.

So, I took another frame in grey + black, but from the same brand, Hummer coz the lenses could fit in, PERFECTLY.






                                      [new specs]

Clickety-Click.

Answer Questions