28 December 2009

Sadness creep over.

I was like totally busy since last week.
These stucked me up;
1. Trip to Pangkor
2. KL trip
3. Christmas Visit

But, I loved it, so.. not much hassle though. Somehow, now I feel extremely lonely and jobless *have to study for L (driving) exam!* since all my relatives left. so, home alone, I realised something.

I HAVEN'T CHECKED MY MAIL LIKE AGES ALREADY.

To my shocking dismay, Sime Darby sent me an e-mail:

APPLICATION FOR THE POSITION OF Pre-University Scholarship (Malaysian Applicant) ON Oct 9 2009

Thank you for your interest in the Yayasan Sime Darby Pre-University Scholarship 2009/2010.

Although your extra-curricular activities and qualifications are remarkable, the competition has been very keen and we regret to inform you that you have not been shortlisted for the scholarship interview.

Once again, we thank you for your time and effort and we wish you every
success in your future academic endeavours.

I was so hoping to get this. But, what am I suppose to do?
I FAILED. feels like an ultimate loser.

P/s: I'm lost of hope and desperately lonely.

4 comments:

Haziq Ghafar said...

relax ar divv, ak pon x dpt ..

Unknown said...

bt sedyh!
was hoping for it..

dude, asal x angt fon?

SHEERA said...

jgn la sedih :)
there's olweys another better one .

Unknown said...

really hope so sheera...

Clickety-Click.

Answer Questions