12 December 2009

Taylor Lautner ♥ Taylor Swift

I love these both GORGEOUS human beings!!
Taylor Lautner from TWILIGHT and Taylor Swift, THE ENTERTAINER of 2009!!
They're together for the film 'VALENTINE'S DAY', i guess..
A movie I bet I would die to look forward 2!



they go SUPER steamy with the KISSING scene later on!. Aren't they just THE most perfect couple..


GIRLS: crave her super duper abs, youth age, sweet personality and PERFECT!



GUYS: Die for her super sweet image, DAMN loveable voice, SO cute n, she just the LOVELIEST being, PERFECT!


they;


PERFECT!!!
I so envy them..
<3

4 comments:

SHEERA said...

OMG now u become Taylorious ?
haha . i crowned u that :D

Unknown said...

haha.. YAA! very much!
LOVE them sooooo MUCH!!

Unknown said...

taylor lautner; aminul furqan
taylor swift; farhana nabillah

HAHAHA

thnks tagged! ;)

Unknown said...

u guys are PERFECT, my dear nana...
(:

Clickety-Click.

Answer Questions