24 December 2009

Santa's Wishlist...

Dear Santa,
I hope it's still not too late to hand in to you my wishlist..

 
Santa, these ARE my only humble wishes...
  1. A HAPPY, peaceful, HEALTHY family.. Mum, Dad, Bro n Me!
  2. 9 A+ SPM!! [I really, really, damn really need this!!]
  3. a PERFECT bod (seriously have to work out..)
  4. My dearest friends to be always with me, Ajixx, Sheera, Lulu, Nana, Lele, Lhobna, Raji, Naquee.
  5. A gf!! {tired of being single already}
  6. Haziq to find his love life...
  7. A Genting Highlands Vacation, with Haziq, Ejat, Sheera and the merrious gang!
  8. a good job!
  9. To be BFFs with Haziq n Sheera like forever.
  10. (: A great smile and a CHARMING personality.
  11. A marvellous, WONDERFUL, happy YEAR ahead. 
P/s: I do believe in Santa Claus!! But, I don't have a chimney! lol.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

4 comments:

Haziq Ghafar said...

name pown bff .. mesti la forever and ever

Unknown said...

yes, my dear buddy!

SHEERA said...

Friendship is the mind's readiness ,
The heart's willingness ,
and the life's oneness .

thank youuu so much dear for the wishes . i wished about the same too !

yarh tha's rite , nama pun bff ;DD

Unknown said...

surely...(:

Clickety-Click.

Answer Questions