11 January 2010

Batu Pahat Memoirs;

The same red bus,
The same route,
The same bus station,
The same escalator,
The same hatred feeling...

Then i saw you smiling. It felt so warm all of a suddden. SADIQ, i couldn't love you more, buddy. The moment i felt so lonely in a bus station that used to be so familiar yet creepy is about to fade as I saw him walking, as usual beaming at me in a BLACK TSHIRT.

Dear, hadn't it been like ages since i saw you (a month perhaps) that last i laughed with you (: The truth is that i miss you dearly now that im like HELL trapped in a house so far away from me nearing you each second. I couldn't believe that you would had been there for me just in such a SHORT notice. Willing to do it for me! and you gave me a song; guess what, i LOVE it. (maybe sebab tu lagu Akon kowt...)

Be With You, Akon!

:) Left to MRSM, on da way, haziq called
Haziq: Divv, ko kt ne?
Me: Urm.. just 10 more minutes (padahal jauh lg)
Haziq: Hey, u wearing jeans ke?
Divv: of course arr...
Haziq: Shit! Kteorg just masuk, bt parents kteorg kene call HEP arr. U try yur best.
Divv: F***!! I dunno why but i hate this God damnit place. U cannot wait for another 5 min ke?
Haziq: Actually, ak dh kt dlm, with Nad, Kishen and Jaya and Naza.
Divv: Owh.. C ya there.
Hung up.

Shit ): Now like the worst seem to happen. Why isn't jeans considered "kemas"?!! It's not like im wearing a torn up Dolce&Gabbana jeans or some with weirdo lines where there are hard punk signs or like that. Totally irritating! Luckily I wore a plain striped pink beighe D'Urban COLLARED tshirt! they can't  pick point that, or do they?! so, went to the freakin guard post. (:

"Urm, pakcik. Nak masuk bleh.. nak amik sijil."
Shockingly, he insisted i TO PATAH BALIK! omg!! then, i tried those begging threats and finally i had to speak to 1. Penolong Tadbit Kanan, 2. HEP, 3. Pengetua (That's Norzan, I meant Madam Norzan);' can't possibly think of any reason why the URUSAN of an exstudent (Im still a student there, on second thought) to enter MRSM is a PENGETUA's freakin business. Imagine this, an Officer wants to walk into his exoffice and the CEO have to say a yes first!!?! How freakin stupid is that!

Bla...bla..bla.. Thanks to Nad's mum, it all went well. So, the best part of the day should be... nop, not being there at BPJ, bt MEETING my BESTTEST BUDDY; Haziq Ghafar. Im like so thrilled! he was with me no matter where we went after that. It's like a whole lot of fun. My greatest concern was to meet Cg. Rosnah, and she is MUCH MUCH better now. God, I thank HIM, blissfully. She's like my GodMum there, kowt.. and, meeting up with all those teachers that i HEART most in that college, Miss Mei, Miss Nora, Miss Ziha (why do all the Miss comes first?! freain!) Sir Isa and lots of them. Sir Hannata wasn't very much friendly though. Certainly miss Mdm. Hawabi and Ckg. Halim; miss ya lyke lots! (Divv, it's just a month!)

(Jit, here this); Even though Haziq promised to BELANJE me, he had to make a move first. Well, i would have done the same too, but i'd bet i would have a fight with my mum afterwards... Hurm, maybe it's always FAMILY first (:

Whatever it is buddy, Haziq, we're still friends no matter what happens. I didn't take that much into my heart. n, haziq, Fyi, stop feeling Gemok! lol. Guess jogging (even for once) does a little trick. *wink* AND, dun be mad at the others too. sure they have their reason.

Im so mad at myself coz i forgot to take pictures with haziq, when i brought a camera! :(

2 comments:

Haziq Ghafar said...

thanx divv! u r the best! it's really true..

Unknown said...

no probx..

n, thankx!

Clickety-Click.

Answer Questions