16 January 2010

Donationz Crap

Despite all the hussle and bussle of cleaning my dusty+unarranged since SPM+unwanted junks BOOKSHELF, and my parents "syok-ly" taking a nap, i heard a voice...

"Aunty.. Aunty.."

I thought it was some parents of my mum's tuition students. I opened the door, there stood a girl, NOT very young, TEENAGER kowt.. *Tologlah senyum sikit when sum1 opened the door, bitch*

Puzzled, i went to the gate *What a bitch like you is doing front of my house?*
Ok, here she goes. Owh, donation! yeah, great! *Dahla cakap wif GARANG and FORMAL TAMIL* Haizz... and, entah kat mane i drop my wallet before my MAJOR ROOM makeover!

I declined. "No, it's OK.. (in tamil)"

AFTER THAT, she like mad at me, ulang2 bende same.. Gulp! She even hinted "xkan derma cikit pon xleyh (in FORMAL TAMIL again)"

Excuse me, bitch~ If you asked politely.. I might really help. But, you're like MAD and angrily shouting!! U think I'm a SERVANT of yours, is it? Urgh, f**k it!
kalau nak mintak derma, mintak nicely lah! not RUDELY! hampeh seyh!

Clickety-Click.

Answer Questions