09 January 2010

Unfinished line.

Why do we get these f**king 3 months?!
Only boredomness crept over me like god knows how long more. I'm like the biggest moron to be at home at this time when my buddies are all over at their JOB!

My gosh, Job?! Surely, no way. So not for all this tireness and day-to-night office hours. It's just ONE FREAKING month since we last sat for SPM! Congratz.. (for what?!)
*though i would Love the cash.. (:

the life of a seventeen eighteen year old couldn't be much duller. Especially when the ONLY sibling-cum-friend-cum-best person ever BROTHER just left to his campus last night. I woke up on this bright Saturday morning to an EMPTY house. How awful...

If it wasn't abvious yet, I'm SINGLE.. Dreadfully, (thanks to my freakin 5 years in MRSM) I hardly know any gurls in my place. That spells PATHETIC *did i get that right?


I'll be waiting... (:

btw, thankx 2 mystery girl RUBY (i seriously dun noe who u're bt it's FUN) and Lhoba for cherishing my life. Haziq, Nana & Era; u guys still are IRREPLACEABLE. ever!

4 comments:

Haziq Ghafar said...

hello; i'm not that gay .. haha! sengal je., bff!

Unknown said...

lol.
gay?! yay...

darK MAiDEN said...

hei...y u dun wanna go work??
at least it can reduce ur boredom

Unknown said...

v.key!!
urm.. dunno! malas i guess?

Clickety-Click.

Answer Questions