22 January 2010

Suicidal Obsession

Okay, to date, it's ONE MONTH AND TWO WEEKS since I left MRSM BATU PAHAT JOHOR. (:
yeah, gracias. gracias.

Consider me the guy witouth PLKN and JOBLESS - with obssesion in dining OUT.  Freakingly achening.
Look inside my fridge and you could find these: 
  1. After Eight
  2. Cadbury
  3. Toblerone
  4. *at this point, i went to my fridge and looked inside* Belgian Dark Chocolate
  5. Cote D'Or 
  6. Tudor Gold Almonds Chocolate
  7. Belgian Milk Chocolate *x penah perasan bende nie*
  8. Belgian Seashells Chocolate
  9. Ferrero Rocher [Personal favourite]
  10. KitKat Deluxe
  11. VITAGEN
  12. HL Milk, Chocolate Flavour.*yummy*
Damn. Yes, all of these are freakin IMPORTED CHOCOLATES!!! except Vitagen kowt.. Damn. My family is ADDICTED to Chocolates. Oh, please. Im like getting more & more into my belly as the clock ticks. Nasib baik, I do have FRUITS in the fridge, too. Thanks, mum!

Scale 1-15-10 Ugh Pictures, Images and Photos
So scared to step on the scale now. Guess wat?

Mum: Hey, Diivan. You rdy got that again (sambil sentuh her cheeks)
Divv: Owh yeah, I need a shave again. hakx.. mum!
Mum: Nop. Not that. I mean, Your chubbiness! Last month, like bony a bit. Now, chubby
Divv: Wat? You kidding?! OMG!!
Mum: hahaha..

That's sickening. In days I might be over-weight (or maybe now), in weeks I'll be Obese and next month I can join The Biggest Loser Asia!! - with chances of dying the next minute! argh...
The Biggest Loser Asia Audition Pictures, Images and Photos
Damn. (What's with "damn"?)

Anyway, I did the test in biggestloserclub.com and for a 18 year old male with 179lbs weight and 6.0ft height, i'm NORMAL *hear that, Lhobna!!*! Pheww!

But, I've to CHANGE. THAT'S FINALISED!
Divv, Jog, please. U need to beat Haziq! haha..

xoxo.

2 comments:

Haziq Ghafar said...

u will never beat me..,
taylor lautner my idol., haha

Unknown said...

sobs sobs..
giv me a try, at least!

lautner's freakin hot bod, here i COME!

Clickety-Click.

Answer Questions