04 February 2010

A Candle Light When We Least Expect It.

It is rather memang lame to post this now. This happened last week, Ok? But, wtf! I don't care. just was busy busy busy with Thaipusam. Gosh! Apesallah kene gie Batu Caves? Dad, Mum, Thankxx by the way.

Vickey.Me~In da bus!
We look like FOOLS. In da Cinema, NO FLASH = FOOLS!!!


We went for TOOTH FAIRY. Bapak, lawak gler!! (a.k.a. Yup, it's damn FUNNY!!) Dwayne Johnson a.k.a. The Rock is so terribly funny. He's a joker, undoubtly.
I bought her Auntie Anne's and she treated me J.CO. Such friendship, huh?

Dear, I appreciate you so much Vickey. Friends Forever Till The End.

7 comments:

Atikah FatholRazak said...

Hi Divv.
How are you?
Mmm. It feels weird because this is the first time I post a comment in your blog. (hihi...)

If you are interested in reading my blog, please visit
http://empty-ending.tumblr.com/

btw, who is vickey huh??? haaa,,

Unknown said...

Hi ikka..
Hakx.. Now you know, I felt the same the first time I commented on your blog, awkard.

Anyway, Vkey is a friend, BESTFRIEND. lol. Nothing suspicious. :P

Haziq Ghafar said...

tipu2., ko minat vicky kn?? eleh, xyah berdalih la weyh .. huhu

Atikah FatholRazak said...

hah! i knew it!
already smell something fishy here!!
hahahahaha



divv, tak baik tau xngaku. kalau suka, cakap jelaaa. haha

Unknown said...

lol. u guys r..
suke GOSSIPS! ikka, u'd be a perfecto gossip gurl. Ajit? hakx..

bff la.. (:

darK MAiDEN said...

ehem....mengumat pasal saye ke??
XP!!!

Unknown said...

haha! where got?
blame ikka n haziq~

Clickety-Click.

Answer Questions