11 February 2010

Confused and it SUCKS.

OK, I get it. I'm so PENGANGGUR at home, JOBLESS and getting fat every tick of the clock. But, who cares!

Wait, I care..

Whatever, some say results are out 25/02? What the fuck? that's rude! I don't think so results will be out in February. I never EVER heard of results coming out in February. Well, maybe I'm just too scared to take the fact that results is here.

Nervous, yes. Confident, HELL NO! Confused, ALL AROUND!!

Firstly, what will the results be like. And, what does A+ have to do with the people perception and intake to colleges or Universities. Does Straight A+ possible to be achieved by a normal student (FORGET THE political effects, PLEASE!)??! 

and, Im just undecided.

Chemical Engineering or Medic? Dr. vs. Ir.
Malaysia or Abroad? UK, US & Ireland, hopefully.
Scholarship or Private?
A-Levels, IB or STPM?

It's all in the hands of my SPM Results Slip. 
Technically, in the catrage of the printer of the Education Department now!

P/S: God, this is the perfect time to help me! (:

PP/S: I have pre-test for motor license tomorrow.. Wish me luck!

5 comments:

Baaqiy Ghazali said...

gud luck for both spm n motor license test!!

Unknown said...

thankxx baqi!

Haziq Ghafar said...

dude; gudluck for everything. i know u will do the best.

Unknown said...

thankx bro!

darK MAiDEN said...

gud luck!!!

Clickety-Click.

Answer Questions