17 February 2010

To the one who is legally Legal.

Dear Mr., 
you are certainly the best thing that ever ever & ever happened to me. We met at Form 1 in the class of Vanda 1. you were my President and I sat beside you in th class. We became close by time and belonged to the same clique. It is beyond words what we went through all those time. From the cafe meal times that I must credit you for to the eating together-gether at castus Garden, Ixora 2, Acacia 2... Unexpressable. All those gedik2 merajuk crapz.. Hakx.. There aren't many who could be like you, for me. Because you are just you.

At times that are so severe for us like JDM, you just went through with it ( cooly as ever, dude! ) and then came Form 3. I swear after I got that 3.25 pointer I never thought that I could be Clever, EVER! But, you changed me and your so so so many promises, encouragement. You made me who I am. We went to the same class and sat beside each other. I couldn't be more thankful; you and your way of closing your ears to learn ( so that I don't ask silly questions and start gossiping during prep ). At last, I came from ranking 68 to EIGHT!! Oh my freakin God! That was a 3.84! A first in my life. Since then, I guess I just got the mojo to be CLEVER, Yup, thanks to you.

Again Im telling this and Im not ashamed to say this loud, You ARE MY LOVELY Buddy forever, till death do us part. And, im just so proud to wish you a HAPPY EIGHTEENTH BIRTHDAY, Dear Encik Mohd. Haziq Mohd. Ghafar.

Photobucket

Photobucket

It is a pleasure to wish you HAPPY LEGAL. Please drive to JB ASAP!

Photobucket

p/s: I still remember that you were there for me at the worst moments of life. A pillar that I hope (so really hope) that will never ever fall.

2 comments:

Haziq Ghafar said...

divv, thanx for this appreciation. i'm really grateful to have a bestfren like u. bff!

Unknown said...

bff! (:
love ya.

Clickety-Click.

Answer Questions