03 February 2010

Stephenie Meyer's Twilight Saga

I just finished the Twilight Series about 2 days ago.. I must say, it was seriously CAPTIVATING. (:
Totally hooked. Thanks to Stephenie, I saved my two weeks from BORINGNESS and NOTHINGNESS.
Here is just my simple version of review. God, I don't want to ruin excitement for those first time readers. (I know it's kindda old  lame collection of books)

twilight Pictures, Images and Photos
Twilight
Gosh! This is so achening. To those romantic stricken girls, maybe you could really like this one. But, the whole "I-Forget-To-Breathe-Because-You're-Talking-To-Me" syndrom is way way way out of control. It is, in the other hand a good intro to the series. Especially by keeping it a secret of Jacob Black's secret identity!

new moon book Pictures, Images and Photos
New Moon
Umm.. Yummy! Scandalicious! Edward Cullen is a STUPID JERK.. Just protect Bella Swan la, no need to run away like a coward. Bloody Hell. Btw, it was a great opportunity for Bella to act stupid - by flirting Jacob and being like "Owh, I thought we were just friends"... Haha.. It was fun to see how Jacob is hurt. &, to see read that a vampire considering SUICIDE as his love dies. Heart-touching.


Eclipse book cover Pictures, Images and Photos
Eclipse
Adrenaline Rush... So many actions and twist, a mystery. Actually, I was looking forward for Bella to turn into a vampire or get marrid (which ever comes first). Sadly, none of those. However, I so love the flash back part, about the Quilette's (btol ke?) history.. Fascinating. P/s: Michelle's favourite, yes you Michelle Ho Jun Ee

Breaking dawn book cover Pictures, Images and Photos
Breaking Dawn
So in love with this one. Marriage, Tears, Honeymoon (why the HELL you wanna go honeymoon somewhere HOT & HUMID?!), Sex, Pregnant?, Vampire. RENESMEE @ Nessie. You'll know when you read it (or, watch it - whichever first, again) Bella is a powerful vampire, with a special power which is anything like anyone *anyvampire ever saw.. and, Jacob is NOT  a werewolf?! Crap. HONESTLY, Im waiting for the Movie to see how the VAMPIRE BELLA looks like.

Anyway, Stephenie Meyer, Good Job!! Well, this series is was my secong biggest crush after HARRY POTTER series by (who else?) JK ROWLING. Just one word for Twilight Saga; BRILLIANT.

2 comments:

Baaqiy Ghazali said...

divv, check out my blog, ad review movie the runaways, kristen stewart n dakota fanning berlakon..

Unknown said...

baaqiy!!
ok ok.. :)

Clickety-Click.

Answer Questions