16 February 2010

Driving Lessons.

U watched that movie before? Driving Lessons.

It's simply a relaxing and coming-to-age movie with Rupert Grint as the main leas (Ron from the Haryy Potters, guys)
driving lessons poster Pictures, Images and Photos

However, i'm suppose to tpe here my PERSONAL driving lessons. Gulp!
Ok, next Monday (22/01/2010) is my JPJ test for car and I have successfully passed my QTI test (or pretest) for BOTH car & motorcycle. yay! I'm still scared to be behind the wheel of a car. (YE KE?)


So, that's my motor in Berjaya (mind the number plate, it's not my motor, so, wth?) Haha.. i was like extremely bored before the pretest fo motor last Friday and had to do that ROUTINE like THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS of time. Lol.

As for car, I haven't had the oppurtunity to take a picture of the Kancil I drive. Speaking of these license, Im not terrified to get my FORMAL LICENSE. But what matters most is my dad's approval. Gosh! My FATHER'S PENILAIAN MEMANDU is not as hard as JPJ's but it is HARD. yeap, hard!


THUS, today I just went a ride with my dad (did I mention I haven't LULUS my JPJ yet?).. Here's some snippets..


obviously, Proton Waja is NICER to drive than the Perodua Kancil at Berjaya. Sorry, nicer does not mean EASIER! Waja is definitely harder to drive, people! I practically drive & drive & drive & drive till the end of the world. haha.. We kindda reached the end of the road and started entering a REALLY REALLY narrow road in an Orang Asli kampung. At that freaking time, a car happens to come form the opposite! Aduhh, BELAH LA WEI! Ak dhla bawak Waja.. Ish3.. It was a fishing village of Sungai Danga...

XD Loved that view.

2 comments:

Haziq Ghafar said...

i hate driving. not that i hate driving. i just hate the lessons. haha!

wah! i must download diz movie.

Unknown said...

XD
yeah, lessons (what ever freaking lessons) are not nice. It just suckz!

Clickety-Click.

Answer Questions