24 April 2010

Beloved ex-Best Friend (as you claimed it);

Yeap, I may be mean. But, who cares!

Please stop humiliating yourself, for your own goodness, ok?
Nop, it's not true that I liked yur ex-girlfriend;
and, NOP, I'm not jealous of my debating juniors who made it to the Double Octos. I'm PROUD of them. They've room for improvement.;
Yeah, I loathe to see you and as time restricts, I didnt go to the English Section at UIA.

So, keep your words and thought to YOURSELF and save some pride.

Regards,
Me!

P/S: If u're reading this (person of accused), please stop stalking. :) Appreciated much.

4 comments:

Haziq Ghafar said...

oops. i know who !

Unknown said...

your answer is perfectly true. gosh. LOATHE HIM.

Raha Imani A. said...

i so agree. dissing each other on the cyber world, so teenager la! growwww up :P
sorry div if i may have caused it.

Unknown said...

hahaha.. syak, i dunno wat else 2 do.

hurm... whatever lah. :P malas nk pikir bende bukan2. hakx. my life is not to be critized and played fool by some others, whoever it might be!

Clickety-Click.

Answer Questions