06 April 2010

JPA's interview!

Yesterday I went for Jabatan Perkhidmatan Awam (JPA)  or Public Service Department (PSD)'s Interview for the Program Ijazah Luar Negara (PILN) Programme.

Venue: Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM), Kampus Bandaraya, Larkin, JB.
TIme: 2 PM
Dress Code: Formal.

Guess what? I was forced to wear ultra formal! LOL. So what?! I went there in a white shirt, black pants, black blazer and red tie! rotfl.

So, I was there at 1.15PM, heck. There's already a CROWD there. Lucky for me, I knew a few from the Doctoring Program. So, went to meet Raymond Lim, Sathesh, Charwinth, Hani, and few others.

Out of surprise, I also met Hazwan J, Zar Eryanda Muliya and Jawaa!! Cool. FAMILIAR2!! Aftr 10-15 minutes (nasib baik the weather was good, I didn't sweat wearing a blazer!!), a JPA staff called us upstairs. Oh yeah, UiTM JB is freakingly SMALLER than MRSM BATU PAHAT!!! I signed my name at Panel 4. Good. Well, some of the morning interviewees told that Panel 4 was OKAY. Good.

I got to know that the list for the names was based on Date Of Birth. Huh? Pelik. AT the preparation room, I realised something! STUPIDD... I left my original Borang Pengesahan Pendapatan in my PRINTER after photocopying it. FREAKK OUTT.. FREAKKK OUT! So, straight away grabbed my HP and smsed mum. Luckily, she said she can go home and take it. I informed the Urusetia and problem solved.

OK, Interview time. There was 5 of us, and 3 of them. Haha. Nak war? The panel of interviewers were gossiped to be DOCTORS. Mine was 3 men. Two Malays and an Indian. (That INDIAN was MohanRaj, but he didn't look Indianish. Lol. He's the handsome-fair-'doctortype' Indian, maybe. Just Maybe.) My teammated were:
  1. Budak Laki SAS!! Bajet seyh. He even wore SAS's uniform and TIE! WTH?
  2. Chinese SIGS girl (Time Intro terus cakap I'm a Queen's Scout. a.k.a. Pandu Puteri Diraja)
  3. An Anymous Chinese Girl. (Sorry, k?)
  4. A malay guy from.... urm, somewhere in JB town. He has a single dad, and two LATE mums. (Gosh! Kesian giler. Both his mum died of cancer. Tragic!)
  5. Me! The Diivan Me!
 The interview started with LAUGHTER. The interviewers were hilariuos. Best2. They were joking along. We introduced ourselves, in ENGLISH. Later on, told why chose Doctor. (All 5 of us, chose to be future Doctors)

I was surprised, we didnt have any open topics. Neither did we have any personal topics. The number of questions were VERY little. Among them:

  • Sekarang anda semua aktif dalam kokurikulum dan akademik bagus. Camne nak teruskan kecermerlangan dalam Medic School kerana di sana tiada aktiviti KoQ.
  • Describe Klinik 1Malaysia (OMG. BREATHE, DIIVAN, BREATHE.)
  • Do u think Gov has a shortage of Doctors, How to overcome, Why.
  • U prefer Local or Overseas
  • Would u go to local Uni?
The format was VERY simple. They asked the question, and we take turns to answer. They just point. It's like calon nombor 1,2,3,4,5 or 5,4,3,2,1. Easy, right. Everyone have equal rights. Some of us asked some questions at the end and it finished. Phew..

HOWEVER, The panel did promote all the Local Universities!! (huh? I thought I applied for overseas.) AND, talked about my height. Seriously, he was like "U're too tall. How u want to do operation with a short doctor?", I answered, "Ask her to use a stool." Pfft. and, "What's your height?", Simple, "6 feet, Sir. 1.84m."

Wakakah.. I'm hoping the very best from my performance yesterday. I'm really hoping for this scholarship. Very Seriously.

5 comments:

mukh;) said...

i love the red colored tie..:) oh...btw...sas mmg bajet pdahl dorg xde sorg pon stret a+ pon =.=

Haziq Ghafar said...

hahaha. dak SAS bajet ar weyh.

erm, divv. best2!

mmg dorg preferred local u..,
with no reason
haha!

Unknown said...

SAS xder Straight A+s?!
wow.

yeye bajet ngan skola die pon, xyah nk pakai tie tue! come on la. We're not students, anymore..

Im counting on going overseas with JPA and I don't have a back up plan. Shoot. Im seriously gonna die.

darK MAiDEN said...

u r funny la....(^_^)

Unknown said...

Wat's funny? That im gonna die?! lol..

Clickety-Click.

Answer Questions