06 April 2010

Love my Family.

Last Saturday, 3rd April, My Family celebrated my SPM Results, in Seremban Jaya.
Gosh. Love them all.. So so so so love them. I hope we're like this forever, & ever.

Well, actually, there was SEVENTEEN of them there and TONNES & TONNES of photos. Haha.. Just posting online the pictures of me n my bro only. Others all are for private viewing, thank you.

p/s: My aunty baked the double layer chocolate cake, which was SUPER YUMMY. And, another Aunty did Apple Crumble. Haha.. Trying out Western Food already. :)

4 comments:

SHEERA said...

that's very awesomeee divv ! :D

Unknown said...

haha.. thankx Era!
They're awesome in many many unexplainable ways.

Raha Imani A. said...

awh, looks like someoene is very appreciated and loved :)

Unknown said...

lol.
:P is it? Maybe I am. But, really counting on being appreciated by the government to give me a scholarhip!!

Clickety-Click.

Answer Questions