06 April 2010

Life's Hectic.

Well, it had been ages since I last updated my blog. Seriously, I was Busy. /9Or i THINK i was.)

Maybe, it's just me getting CHUBBIER and having a pretty RUSTY brain! LOL. Since my last update, I had:

  1. Attended Kursus Kerjaya Kedoktoran at Hospital Sultanah Aminah, JB.
  2. Had an AWESOME high-tea with my Father's side family.. Credited to my youngest Aunt. Btw, Hppy Belated!
  3. Had a blast week with my bro, and all the quarellings.
  4. Had a BUFFET STEAMBOAT with Bro, Dharshan and Chee Yong.
  5. Went to Seremban for MY CONGRATULATORY PARTY!!! Thankkkksss to my BELOVED BELOVED LOVED family.
  6. Attended JPA's Interview! Yay.
spring. Pictures, Images and Photos

See? Life's a blast nowadays! Yipee... Stay updated, folks.

p/s: Oh yeah, Im CHUBBY now. :( Shit.
chubby Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Clickety-Click.

Answer Questions