10 April 2010

Out of boredom and dissapointment

Gosh. I'm so gonna die! Nop, just kidding.. haha.. It'd been literally very BORING at home. seriously, folks! Since the first time (last PC Fair, last weekend), I SO FELL IN LOVE IN SOMEthing.

SAMSUNG CORBY PRO. B5310 
 These stuff caught me:
  • Samsung TouchWiz UI (as long as TOUCHSCREEN will do!)
  • 240 x 320 pixels resolution (wth? )
  • QVGA touchscreen display ( wtvr, it's touchsreen ryte?)
  • 3 MP camera with digital zoom (this is good!! My current hp cam is just 1.3MP! :( )
  • 100 MB internal memory (I'm still gonna use Memory Stick. Bt, this will do 4 my enormous messages!)
  • 3.5mm headset jack (wayy cool!)
  • FM Radio with RDS (good! - Even my Nokia have this.)
  • Audio and Video player
  • Quad-band GSM
  • 3.5G support data download speeds of up to 7.2 Mbps (NOW, this is cool.)
  • GPS
  • Bluetooth, WiFi and USB (LOVES WiFi)'
  • Physical QWERTY keypad (I'm so craving for this!!!)
I'm so in love with this handphone. SO SO SO in love. OMG.  I even got to test it. But, it's expensive for my budget now la. :( RM 999. Wanna sponsor?

I'm Lovin' It.

p/s: I'm so dissapointed because I am NOT listed in Petronas' EduCamp list. Shit.

No comments:

Clickety-Click.

Answer Questions